- Boys and girls are eligible for Day Boarding and Boys only for the Boarding.
- Children must fulfill the minimum age requirement as on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought for
Nursery – 2½ +
KGII – 4+
Class I – 5+& so on
- Registration form will be accepted for current as well as forthcoming session. For registration use the link http://doonvalleypublicschool.com/enquiry-form/
- Application form provided along with the Prospectus must be completed in all respects & submitted for registration.
The prospectus and application forms are available here for you to download. Printed copies are also available for Rs. 1000 from office. In case you prefer a printed copy, please contact us at:
Doon Valley Public School
Dehradun – 248003, India.
Phone: +91-135-2753710, 2756721
- Printed copies will be sent by courier on receipt of your payment of Rs.1000, payable by cheque or demand draft, favoring Doon Valley Public School.
- The date of Interview/ Entrance Test will be communicated at the time of obtaining the Prospectus or at the time of Registration.
- Registration does not in any way ensure admission.
- Students must appear for the Interview/ Entrance Test on the specified date otherwise registration will be treated as cancelled.
- For Admission in Nursery-1st, Parents must accompany the child at the time of Interview/ Entrance Test.
- Admission to class XI will be granted on the basis of performance in X Board Examination, Entrance Test & Counseling. Subject will be given as per the capability of candidate & availability of seats.
- The decision of Selection Committee will be final & binding. List of selected candidates will be displayed on Notice Board and parents may also enquire over phone.
Fees has to deposited within stipulated period failing which selection for admission might be treated as cancelled.
- The following documents are to be submitted alongwith fee/ before joining the school.
- Class Nursery-1st
Birth Certificate (attested by Gazetted Officer)
- Class II-XI
Original Transfer Certificate of previous school, counter-signed by D.E.O./ Regional CBSE Officer in accordance with the class in which admitted. Photocopy of Pass Marksheet of Previous Class.